Mobile Soul Ltd (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy (together with our Terms and Conditions (Here) and any other documents referred to in it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Mobile Soul Ltd of 7 The Pumphouse, 70 Renforth Street, London, SE16 7JZ.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site: www.givecrypto.io (our site). This includes information provided at the time of purchase. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- In the course of providing help to you, we may take screenshots or capture some information during the process of your correspondence with us to allow us to solve your query.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of requests you make for products through our site.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data (whether this is required for our own billing purposes or internal accounting or otherwise) and the resources that you access.
- We may collect information about your computer, including (where available) your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to enforce any current or future limitations on purchases from specific countries or jurisdictions.
Our website uses Google Analytics, a service which transmits website traffic data to Google servers in the United States. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.
Where we store your personal data
The data we collect from you will be stored in accordance with UK and EU law and only held on servers within the UK.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions (Here) and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Mobile Soul Ltd, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by not checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at customerservices@
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.